AfterShokz Xtrainerz Ruby Red
Aftershokz - XTRAINERZ
Take open-ear listening to new depths with Xtrainerz wireless MP3 headphones. Xtrainerz are an innovative solution for consuming audio in and out of the water while you’re cross-training toward your new PR. The open-ear design removes the limitations of traditional swimming headphones, and the 4GB memory stores up to 1,200 songs, allowing you to take Xtrainerz on any adventure; no wires, no devices, no limits. (Not Bluetooth compatible)
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- 4GB of built-in storage to hold up to 1,200 songs with full track and volume control at the touch of a button.
- Supports MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and FLAC files (not Bluetooth compatible).
- Enjoy eight hours of premium audio stroke after stroke.
- Fully waterproof (IP68 rated) to withstand complete submersion in up to 2 meters of water.
- Simply connect to a computer via the USB cradle to drag and drop your favorite songs.
- OpenFit™ design ensures bud-free, pain-free listening.
- Complete wraparound titanium design provides a flexible fit for unnoticeable all-day comfort and stability in and out of the water.
- PremiumPitch 2.0+ delivers wide dynamic stereo sound and louder volume.
- Charge fully in two hours with the USB charging cradle.
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, play mode, and more.
- Speaker type: bone conduction transducers
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: 98 ± 3dB
- Compatible profiles: MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, FLAC
- Maximum charge voltage: 5.25 V
- Speed impedance: 8.50 ± 20%
- Battery: Lithium
- Continuous play: Up to 8 hours
- Battery capacity: 183 mAh
- Charge time: < 2 hours
- Weight: 1.06 oz (30g)
SKU: AS700BD (Black) AS700SB (Blue) AS700RR (Red) AS700A (Aquamarine)
Dette siger kunderne om Aftershokz Xtrainers:
"I’m not a triathlete, but I’m a runner. This was my second time running a half marathon this year and I wanted to run with music, where my phone is not on me. When I heard about this product; I was worried that I wouldn’t get them in time for the race, I got them 4 days after I ordered them and I love how it has a built in MP3 players where I put Read more about
all my favorite song that I run to and The sound is amazing. I ran with them prior and they felt like they weren’t on my ears. I like how you listen to the music and also hear the cars and people around. Overall, listening to music like this really help me to get in the zone. In the race wise when the going got tough the music help me refocus and get tougher. This product amazed me and I can’t wait to continue using this product during my long run and long races."
Thursday my new Sapphire Blue XTrainerz arrived! yay!! :)
I have been waiting what seems like forever to finally get them. I'm in the pool at least 3x a week & I live in the Pacific NW where drizzling deluge is a fact of life :-) I love my Titaniums but I can't wear them in the water & don't wear them outside in the weather. :( Read more about. I had been using them since they hit retail, & they really gave me back music without inflicting my personal taste on housemates with distinctly differing preferences, as well as group chat for WoW. I am missing scattered chunks of my hearing range, can't wear hearing aids or earbuds & I don't like my ears covered. With Bone conduction I really can hear the traffic and have my music too."